HS / AHSA
Stone Hopper Wagon
These dedicated stone hoppers
first entered service in 1944, initially there were 15 wagons.
Later in 1953-54 an additional 40 hoppers were added. They
were for the ICI traffic from Angaston to Osborne. In the
early 1960s the wagons were modified, this model represents
the modified version. During the period of modification H type
hoppers were used to supplement wagon numbers.
detailed Ready-to-Run 1/87 scale model
painted and decorated
moulded high quality plastic bodywork
brake rigging and underfloor detail