two bulk mail vans were built in 1903, by Carriage Works
Eveleigh, to handle the increased mail traffic with Victoria
and Queensland. Built around the same time as the local
Pullman carriages, they mirrored the same clerestory roof
styling and had matchboard side panelling. The vans were
numbered 1104 and 1105 respectively and lasted in service
until the early 1960s.